Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Perfect Vacation

Marcus in his Dragon Tamer costume
Enough is enough! Sometimes you just need a rest. Even computer nerds like us! =)
Staffan recently returned home from his vacation with his wife. I think they were hiking somewhere or something. I guess I have to ask him about it later.
Now it is my turn to take a break. I will be leaving soon to participate in Dragonbane - a huge international LARP project taking place in Älvdalen in the middle of Sweden. It will be quite something since they actually have made the effort to build a REAL Dragon, who can speak, see at night and breath fire! Come to think of it... maybe we could add a Dragon in Perfect Battle Online too... and while were at it, some demons, orcs and magical bunnies... sounds good!? No, just kidding of course! =) I wouldn´t like to have bunnies in Perfect Battle Online. If you want to know more about the Dragonbane project check out dragonbane.org Interesting reading! Anyway, since I will be gone for a while it might take a few weeks before the blog gets updated again. But by then I will have even more to write about!

Marcus Lindmark

No comments: