Friday, April 28, 2006

Bug Hunt!

Hi again!
I thought I ought to write something about bugs... and not the insects that bugs you in the summer... but the computer bugs in a fresh baked software as Perfect battle Online. Well we (that would be me, Marcus, and Staffan) have our own very very secret trick to deal with this problem! And what is this secret way then you wonder. Should I tell...? Ok here it goes...

We use a paper and a pen, then we make a list! That would be after we played for half an hour or something... Actually a lot of the work finding new bugs is to play the game or to work with the mapeditor. Then, if we find a new bug, we put it on the buglist with a date, priority, cateory (like: a new function, bug, or new idea for example) and... did I say priority?

Usually these lists tends to grow since we always find more bugs than Staffan can deal with at the time... (since he is doing all the code alone) . My job is to document the bugs and write them down in the list (well not exactly my only job... I administrates the homepage and making graphics and music as well...) We also put all or new ideas in the buglists, ideas that often end up in the game later on.

Well that´s it I guess... Bye for now!
/Marcus

No comments: