Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Play with your mouse!

It said Marcus in the Calendar, my name that is; when I met my friend Staffan again to continue our work on Perfect Battle Online, our new action/strategy game for Windows. Perfect Battle Online is our third computer game project. Before there were Supreme (2003) and Perfect Battle (2005). Perfect Battle has become quite big and people have downloaded it from many diffrent countries.

This day we started out, as we do sometimes, with playing soccer. Yes, not the computer type soccer, the real one with a football(!) This is a good way to relax a bit and thinking out new ideas for the game. I lost the soccer game but I guess I can live with it.

Then I cooked some really nice food for us. Usually we most eat pasta when coding and designing the game, but today it was a real treat! =)

It was first after the dinner we started to work with the game for real. I was working with the design for the new homepage and Staffan was coding a new way of control the tank - with the mouse and the keyboard. It worked really well and the game really felt much more fun! =)

Then I left Staffans home and took the subway home around 00.40 in the night. When I came home I turned on my own computer and wrote this, what you are reading now.

Well see ya soon!! bye bye!

/Marcus Lindmark (2D-graphics, music and more at Bit2Logic.com)

No comments: